Changing Mail Settings For Outlook Express
1. Open Outlook Express
2. Click On Tools, Then Accounts
3. Click On Mail
4. Highlight The Email Account From Global Data Systems, and Click Properties.
5. Click On The Server Tab at The Top of Properties.
6. You see where it says
Incoming Mail (POP3):
Outgoing Mail (SMTP):
These are the two settings that are going to be changed to:
Incoming Mail (POP3): popserver.gdsys.net
Outgoing Mail (SMTP): smtpserver.gdsys.net
7. Click Apply Then Ok…Click Close To Exit Internet Accounts.
8. Click Send /Receive To Start Receiving Your Email Again.